The new UFCU Branch Manager, Maryana Rybay!

If you’ve visited our Osnova Branch in the past few months, then you already know. But for those who have not had the pleasure, please help us welcome our new Branch Manager, Maryana Rybay, to the Ukrainian Federal Credit Union family!
—–
My name is Maryana Rybay. I was born in Lviv, Ukraine. My husband and I have a son, Oleksandr (15 years), and daughter, Irena (10 years).
Parma, Ohio welcomed our family and became our new home in September 2023.
My own professional path began immediately after I finished the Banking Institute and Lviv State University of Internal Affairs.
The rapid development of the banking system in Ukraine and my curiosity contributed to the opportunity to explore different roles and responsibilities, gaining valuable banking experience along the way. After 18 years in the Ukrainian banking system, I became involved in our own family business (sewing factory). I also studied abroad to further develop my business and management skills for the purpose of applying what I learned to the family business. This, in particular, gave me perspective from the point of view of a customer.
Working in the financial industry is what I know and love. I’m happy to share my experience and help people, especially those who are learning to adapt and build upon their foundation here in the U.S. I look forward to serving our Parma, OH area community and meeting all of you. Please visit the branch to say hello, or plan to experience one of the many Ukrainian festivals this summer!
Ми раді представити нового керівника відділення Української федеральної кредитної спілки в місті Парма, Огайо!
Мене звати Мар’яна Рибай. Я народилася у Львові, Україна. У нас з чоловіком є син Олександр (15 років) і донька Ірена (10 років).
Місто Парма, штат Огайо, прийняло нашу родину та стало нашим новим домом у вересні 2023 року.
Мій власний професійний шлях розпочався одразу після закінчення Львівський інститут банківської справи та Львівського державного університету внутрішніх справ.
Швидкий розвиток банківської системи в Україні та моя допитливість сприяли можливості досліджувати різні ролі та обов’язки, здобуваючи цінний банківський досвід. Після 18 років роботи в українській банківській системі я розпочала власний сімейний бізнес (швейна фабрика). Я також навчалась за кордоном, щоб далі розвивати свої навички ведення бізнесу та менеджменту з метою застосування отриманих знань у сімейному бізнесі. Це, зокрема, дало мені перспективу з точки зору клієнта.
Робота у фінансовій галузі – це те, що я знаю і люблю. Я рада поділитися своїм досвідом та допомогти людям, особливо тим, хто вчиться адаптуватися та розвиватися у США. Я з нетерпінням чекаю розпочати працю на благо нашій спільноті в Пармі, штат Огайо, а також на зустріч з усіма вами. Будь ласка, завітайте до відділення, щоб привітатися, або заплануйте відвідати один із багатьох українських фестивалів цього літа!

Third Party Links Disclaimer. You are now exiting the Ukrainian Federal Credit Union Web Site. Please read the following and then click on the button below to access your requested website. Links that open a new browser window are opening a third party page. Ukrainian Federal Credit Union is not responsible for the content or availability of these linked sites. UFCU does not represent either the third party, or the member, if the two enter into a transaction. Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by Ukrainian Federal Credit Union. To return to the UFCU web site, click Cancel window that opened for the third party link.