Savings & Deposits
Get into the habit of saving! We offer several different options for businesses and organizations to save their money securely.
It is always good to be prepared for the unexpected events in life. Put money away for a rainy day in our savings account and it will gather dividends for you while it waits to cover your unexpected expenses.
- No monthly service charges or transaction fees
- Convenient access via branch, online banking, or by phone
- Online Banking + Mobile App + eStatements
- Federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000 per individual depositor
- Life Savings protection available up to $2,000 (certain restrictions apply)
Ready to become our member? Click here to get started!
- Money Market
Want to save and earn but still have instant access to your funds? Our Money Market Account may be a great option for you!
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Minimum balance $500
- Minimum to earn dividends $500
- Limit of 3 withdrawals per month
- Withdrawals must be $100 or more
Make your money work for you by investing in a Share Certificate (otherwise known as Certificate of Deposit). The compounding interest will grow your savings each quarter. Plus you’ll have peace of mind because your hard earned money is federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000 per account.
- Minimum opening deposit $500
- Terms from 3 months to 5 years
- Fixed dividend rates
- Regular, Jumbo, and IRA Certificates are available