Parma (OH) Branch
Branch Manager – Full Time
- Train and supervise branch staff. Assign, direct, coordinate and review work performed by staff.
- Implements and monitors the budget for the branch.
- Applies and evaluates policies and procedures for the branch.
- Monitors key products and sales within the branch to ensure profitable and sound business practices and a high quality of service for members.
- Conducts loan interviews, processes, approves and/or closes loans.
- Represent the branch as appropriate in its relationships with members, sponsor organization(s), suppliers, other financial institutions and similar groups.
- Maintains communications with main office, prepares and submits standard reports and attend scheduled management meetings.
- Proficiency in English and Ukrainian
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.