Looking for a new opportunity? Ready to transition your career? If any positions are open, we will list them below.
Teller – Full Time (38+ hours per week)
May include Saturday hours
- Deliver outstanding service to internal and external members in alignment with the credit union’s Service Promises.
- Ensures accuracy in all transactions and follows all established cash handling procedures and balancing requirements.
- Receives and processes member financial transactions.
- Welcomes members and provides information concerning services, and directs members to appropriate department for specific information and service.
- Analyzes member financial needs and effectively cross-sells products and services through referrals to Member Service Representatives.
- Performs a variety of miscellaneous tasks, including typing, filing, computer data processing, and answering telephones.
- Willingness to travel as needed between local branches.
- Proficiency in English and Ukrainian
- Proficiency in additional Slavic languages a plus
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
UKRAINIAN FCU IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.