During the week of July 18, 2022 Ukrainian FCU (UFCU) will migrate to a new eStatement delivery platform.
What does this mean in general?
- eStatements will be presented in a PDF file format (previously presented in HTML format).
- eStatements will appear as replicas of printed statements, but without check images.
- UFCU members will be able to enroll each account.
- iBanking offers an auto-enrollment process where member can enroll / un-enroll at that time.
What does this mean for UFCU members currently enrolled to receive eStatements?
- UFCU members do not need to do anything to begin seeing and using the new eStatement delivery platform.
- After the migration 13 months of deposit statements will remain available.
- After the migration 2 months of loan bills will remain available.
- Tax forms will not be loaded to the new eStatement delivery platform.
Benefits of eStatement Delivery:
- Environmentally friendly (No more paper waste due to paper/printed statements)
- Delivers statements & account information faster than U.S. mail
- Provides 7 years’ worth of rolling statement history over time
- Allows ability to download transaction details to personal finance software or extract data to excel or csv format
- eStatements and/or eBills can be stored on the PC-workstation of the member for easy reference/accessibility
- Can view check images thru eStatement Viewer