Ukrainian FCU is now live with Automated Fraud Alert (AFA) / Free to End User (FTEU) for all UFCU credit and debit cards!
AFA is a service that uses automated channels to notify a member about suspect transactions:
Digital voice – an automated calling system that is used to notify and allow the member to respond interactively to suspect transactions.
FTEU SMS – a text messaging solution that allows a member to receive and respond to free SMS messages regarding suspect transactions.
Email – email(s) will be delivered to the home and work email addresses providing information regarding suspect transactions.
All members are automatically enrolled. There is no registration required for AFA.
For the AFA tool to be effective members are solely responsible for updating their personal contact information including phone number and e-mail address.
How do members keep their contact information updated? TWO easy options:
- Log into online banking or access your account/s through our mobile app and navigate to your Profile. If you do not have our mobile app search for “Ukrainian Federal Credit Union” in the Apple App Store or Google Play and download our app.
- Call us toll-free (877) 968-7828 and a Member Service Representative will guide you through the steps.
What are the benefits of AFA?
- Automated Fraud Alerts are timely.
- AFA expands the ability to contact members about potential fraud, via Digital Call, SMS Text and Email.
- Members can respond immediately.
- Fraud trends can be recognized earlier in the process.
- If identified as fraud, the process to status an account can start immediately.
- AFA provides a positive member experience.
- Now members can be reached via SMS Text with Free-To-End-User (FTEU), with not having to register online and is free of charge.