On Sunday, April 15 2018 the Ukrainian Federal Credit Union held its 65th annual member meeting at St. Mary the Protectress Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox Church in Rochester, NY. Over 200 members and guests attended the meeting. Live stream via Facebook was available for out-of town members.
The officials presented the following reports during the meeting: President and CEO Report, Treasurer’s Report, Community Relations Committee Report, Supervisory Committee Report, Ukrainian American Community Foundation Report, Nominating Committee Report, and Budget Report for 2018.
Our guests of honor included the following:
- City of Dnipro, Ukraine, Mayor Borys Filatov and members of his cabinet
- Town of Irondequoit, NY Supervisor, Dave Seeley
- “Open World” delegation from Ukraine
- All-Ukrainian Credit Union Association President Olga Moroz and Maksym Nykyshyn, Program Coordinator
- Community, religious, and business leaders from various cities in New York, Oregon, and Washington states
During the meeting, UFCU’s UAC Foundation presented undergraduate student scholarships to 18 outstanding UFCU members.
There was no nominations by petition submitted, so the Board composition didn’t change.
After the official meeting, a round table on “Community Partnerships for Ukraine” was held with participation of community representatives from various states and delegates from Ukraine.