Why Transfer Your Credit Card Balance to a UFCU VISA® Credit Card?
- Pay down debt / Consolidate debt
- Temporarily lower interest rate to create financial breathing room, peace of mind
- Save money, set goal to become more financially stable
- Interest earned by UFCU is returned to members in the form of lower loan rates, lower fees, and higher deposit rates
Highlights of this offer:
- Approved transfers will be granted 0.00% APR for up to 12 months (on balance transfers only!)
- Offer valid 1/1/22 – 6/30/22.
- **NEW** A 0% balance transfer fee will be applied if the member has one or more qualifying UFCU products and services (direct deposit within the past 6 months, active existing loan, share certificate (CD), or money market account). Otherwise, a 2% balance transfer fee will be applied.
- Credit limit increase may be granted on a case by case basis.
- Existing UFCU VISA® Credit Card balances do not qualify.
*APR is Annual Percentage Rate. Offer applies to balance transfers only and is valid beginning 1/1/2022 through 6/30/2022. A 0% balance transfer fee will be applied if the member has one or more qualifying UFCU products and services (direct deposit within the past 6 months, active existing loan, share certificate (CD), or money market account). Otherwise, a 2% balance transfer fee will be applied. Promotional APR of 0.00% is valid for up to 12 billing cycles from the date of first qualifying transfer. After twelve billing cycles, a variable purchase APR will take effect based on member’s credit score at the time of the balance transfer and will be applied to any unpaid outstanding balance. Variable APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Credit limit increase may be granted on a case by case basis. Existing UFCU VISA® Credit Card balances do not qualify. New UFCU VISA® Credit Card accounts subject to credit approval and/or co-signer. In some cases, UFCU may not be able to process a balance transfer request. Please see us for complete details. Membership eligibility required. Federally insured by NCUA.
Why Become a Member of UFCU?
HERE ARE THE BENEFITS.
More Than Just Banking
We offer a level of personalized service that has kept our membership growing for 68 years. Not to mention our multilingual staff fluently speaks English and Ukrainian as well as other languages.
Save, Borrow, & Be U
Our members benefit from high savings rates and low loan rates. From commercial loans to money market accounts, we have something that suits your needs.
Safe & Convenient Access
Perform transactions from home, at a branch, or while you’re on the go. Our branches, mobile and online banking platforms, and CO-OP ATM & Shared Branch network make life easier for you. Our members have access to over 30,000 fee-free ATMs and over 5,000 Shared Branches nationwide.
Members are our shareholders
As a member-owned, not-for-profit, cooperative financial institution, profits made by UFCU are returned back to its members in the form of reduced fees, higher savings rates and lower loan rates. We exist to serve our members.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
A vast array of personal services along with services for businesses, churches, and organizations.
- Savings & Checking Accounts
- IRA & Share Certificates
- Mitten Club Accounts for Kids
- Consumer Loans & Mortgages
- VISA® Debit & Credit cards
Business & Organization Services
- Savings & Checking Accounts
- Commercial Loans
- Church Loans
- Business or Investment Lines of Credit
- VISA® Debit & Credit cards
Not a member? Join today!
- Get access to products with great rates along with personalized service and support of Ukrainian FCU employees.
- Lower credit card, loan and mortgage rates than the competition.
- Save time with account access through Online Banking, Debit Card, ATM and Shared Branching Network.
- Offers you peace of mind by knowing your accounts are federally insured.
How Do I Join?
Stop into a local branch or complete an application online today!
We serve members of our common bond churches and organizations from coast to coast. In the Greater Rochester area members of the following organizations or churches are eligible to join our Credit Union:
|International Sister Cities of Irondequoit NY & Poltava, UKR||Open membership w/ a small, one-time fee|
|Rochester Ukrainian Group, Inc. (RUG)||Open membership w/ a small, one-time fee|
|First Ukrainian Christian Church|
|Slavic Bible Baptist Church|
|Slavic Pentecostal Church||https://slavicpc.org/|
|St. George Roman Catholic Lithuanian Church|
|St. Josaphat Ukrainian Catholic Church||http://www.stjosaphats.org/Main.cshtml|
|St. Mary Protectress Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox Church||https://www.stmarysuoc.org/|
|Ukrainian American Sports Club|
|Ukrainian Arts Foundation of Greater Rochester (UAFGR)||https://www.uafgr.org/|
|Ukrainian Catholic Church of the Epiphany||https://www.facebook.com/Ukrainian-Catholic-Church-of-Epiphany-143820739046227/|
|Ukrainian Christian House of Prayer|
|Ukrainian Christian Pentecostal Church|
|Ukrainian Cultural Center of Rochester (UCCR)||Open membership w/ an annual fee.|
|Ukrainian National Association (UNA)||https://unainc.org/una/|
|Ukrainian Pentecostal Church|
|UNA Branch 343 St. Anne’s Society|
|UNA Branch 367 Zaporozka Sitch|
To complete your new member application, required items will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Person must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Valid, unexpired U.S. Government or State Issued Photo ID and a U.S. Social Security Number.
- Required Personal Identifying Information (i.e. address, phone number, etc.)
- Funding source information for your new account – you will have the option to fund your new membership account (min. $50) using an external account at another financial institution, a credit or debit card, by mailing a check or by making a deposit at any of our branches.
Note: Interested Businesses or Organizations can apply for membership in branch. Membership can not be opened over the phone. All owners must qualify for membership.
Have any questions?
Complete the form below, and we’ll reach out to you during normal business hours (Monday – Saturday).