2020 Undergraduate Scholarship Program
APPLICATION DEADLINE was Friday, January 10, 2020 at 6pm. Applications are no longer being accepted.
UFCU student-members nationwide have the opportunity to apply for two different scholarship programs using one application. UFCU will be notified of the winners for both scholarships in April/May 2020, and will then inform the students.
|Scholarship Program||Eligibility Requirements|
|New York Credit Union Association (NYCUA)||The applicant must be a member in good standing of a participating New York credit union who meets all of the following criteria:|
-The member is a college-bound high school senior at the time of application.
-The member is attending college for the first time in the fall of 2020.
-The member will be enrolled in either a two- or four-year accredited educational institution.
-The member agrees to use any scholarship funds awarded by January 31, 2021, at an accredited educational institution only.
|Ukrainian-American Community Foundation||-High School Senior or Undergraduate* student|
-Will be attending college for the first time in the fall of 2020, or is enrolled in either a two or four-year college
-Are a member of the Ukrainian Federal Credit Union for at least one year
*Undergraduate students should fill out the same application as high school seniors, but make sure to include a current college transcript.
Ready to submit your application?
- Email to email@example.com, OR
- Mail to Ukrainian Federal Credit Union, ATTN: Scholarship Committee, 824 East Ridge Rd, Rochester, NY 14621, OR
- Deliver in a sealed envelope to your nearest UFCU branch with ATTN: Scholarship Committee
Questions? Email the Scholarship Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 968-7828 ext. 1122.
2020 Rochester Chapter of the NYCUA College Scholarship Program
Application must be post-marked or emailed on or before February 28, 2020. Scholarship winners ONLY will be notified on or before April 1, 2020.
Students who are members of participating credit unions – UFCU student members local to the Rochester, NY area – may apply and MUST meet the following criteria:
- The Applicant (student) must be a current member of UFCU and the primary account holder. (Custodial accounts do not qualify)
- The Applicant must be a college bound high school senior at the time of application.
- The Applicant is attending college for the first time in the fall of 2020.
- The Applicant will be enrolled in either a two-year or four-year accredited educational institution in the fall of 2020.
Email* application to email@example.com or mail application to:
The Summit FCU
Attn: Katie Nauerth
100 Marina Drive
Rochester, NY 14626
*Only sections 1, 2 and 3 can be emailed. Section 4 must be mailed.