2020 Rochester Chapter of the NYCUA College Scholarship Program
Application deadline has passed. Scholarship winners ONLY will be notified on or before June 1, 2020.
Students who are members of participating credit unions – UFCU student members local to the Rochester, NY area – may apply and MUST meet the following criteria:
- The Applicant (student) must be a current member of UFCU and the primary account holder. (Custodial accounts do not qualify)
- The Applicant must be a college bound high school senior at the time of application.
- The Applicant is attending college for the first time in the fall of 2020.
- The Applicant will be enrolled in either a two-year or four-year accredited educational institution in the fall of 2020.
Email* application to email@example.com or mail application to:
The Summit FCU
Attn: Katie Nauerth
100 Marina Drive
Rochester, NY 14626
*Only sections 1, 2 and 3 can be emailed. Section 4 must be mailed.
2020 Undergraduate Scholarship Program
Application deadline has passed. Scholarship winners will be notified in May or early June.
UFCU student-members nationwide have the opportunity to apply for two different scholarship programs using one application.
|Scholarship Program||Eligibility Requirements|
|New York Credit Union Association (NYCUA)||The applicant must be a member in good standing of a participating New York credit union who meets all of the following criteria:|
-The member is a college-bound high school senior at the time of application.
-The member is attending college for the first time in the fall of 2020.
-The member will be enrolled in either a two- or four-year accredited educational institution.
-The member agrees to use any scholarship funds awarded by January 31, 2021, at an accredited educational institution only.
|Ukrainian-American Community Foundation||-High School Senior or Undergraduate* student|
-Will be attending college for the first time in the fall of 2020, or is enrolled in either a two or four-year college
-Are a member of the Ukrainian Federal Credit Union for at least one year
*Undergraduate students should fill out the same application as high school seniors, but make sure to include a current college transcript.
Ready to submit your application?
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, OR
- Mail to Ukrainian Federal Credit Union, ATTN: Scholarship Committee, 824 East Ridge Rd, Rochester, NY 14621, OR
- Deliver in a sealed envelope to your nearest UFCU branch with ATTN: Scholarship Committee
Questions? Email the Scholarship Committee at email@example.com or call (877) 968-7828 ext. 1122.