2020 Undergraduate Scholarship Program
UFCU student-members nationwide have the opportunity to apply for two different scholarship programs using one application.
- New York Credit Union Association (NYCUA) Scholarship Program
- Ukrainian-American Community Foundation (UACF) Scholarship Program
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, January 10, 2020
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS (for NYCUA scholarship):
The applicant must be a member in good standing of a participating New York credit union who meets all of the following criteria:
- The member is a college-bound high school senior at the time of application.
- The member is attending college for the first time in the fall of 2020.
- The member will be enrolled in either a two- or four-year accredited educational institution.
- The member agrees to use any scholarship funds awarded by January 31, 2021, at an accredited educational institution only.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS (for UACF scholarship):
- High School Senior or Undergraduate student
- Will be attending college for the first time in the fall of 2020, or is enrolled in either a two or four-year college
- Are a member of the Ukrainian Federal Credit Union for at least one year
→May 2020: UFCU will receive notification regarding the 2020 winners and awards. UFCU will contact students.
2020 Rochester Chapter of the NYCUA College Scholarship Program
- Applications must be post-marked or emailed on or before February 28, 2020.
- Scholarship winners ONLY will be notified on or before April 1, 2020.
Students who are members of participating credit unions – UFCU student members local to the Rochester, NY area – may apply and MUST meet the following criteria:
- The Applicant (student) must be a current member of UFCU and the primary account holder. (Custodial accounts do not qualify)
- The Applicant must be a college bound high school senior at the time of application.
- The Applicant is attending college for the first time in the fall of 2020.
- The Applicant will be enrolled in either a two-year or four-year accredited educational institution in the fall of 2020.
You may mail applications to:
You may email* applications to:
|The Summit FCU
Attn: Katie Nauerth
100 Marina Drive
Rochester, NY 14626
*Only sections 1, 2 and 3 can be emailed. Section 4 must be mailed.